The mutual fund is suitable for experienced investors. The objective of this equity fund is to generate an attractive return in the long run. The recommended investment horizon is over 5 years.
Daily data: 29. 10. 2020
|Price of 1 unit certificate:||0,0368970000 EUR|
|Equity:||116 046 562,30 EUR|
Performance graph of the mutual fund in EUR
Move the cursor over the curve to show performance of the mutual fund on the relevant date. For a period of over 1 year, the fund’s performance is shown cumulatively.
Global Index, o. p. f., IAD Investments, správ. spol., a.s.
To view details of fund performance, use the cursor to select the date range on the graph or enter the exact date range.
For a period of over 1 year, the fund’s performance is shown cumulatively.
Fund performance in EUR, 29. 10. 2020
|YTD||1M||3M||6M||1 year||3 years cumulative / p.a.||5 years cumulative / p.a.||Since inception / p.a.|
|-4,63 %||-1,72 %||4,00 %||18,97 %||2,19 %||
The fund is intended for:
The mutual fund is intended for experienced and dynamic investors who expect a higher return, accept higher short-term volatility and wish to deposit their funds for five years and more.
IBAN: SK08 7500 0000 0001 5505 8573
for investments in USD: 02017031/7500
IBAN: SK31 7500 1880 3101 5505 8573
over 16 596,93 EUR*: individual
* total cumulative investment in our mutual funds
- Equity (index) fund
- For experienced and dynamic investors
- Recommended investment horizon of over 5 years
- The objective is to generate an attractive long-run return on equity markets, while accepting the risk of considerable changes in the investment value resulting from the fund’s investment focus.
- Very high market risk
- Investments in index funds traded on the stock exchange
- It is limited to EUR, USD and JPY
- The fund is not regionally limited
Annual and Semi Annual Report
Which product is the best for me?
By answering four simple questions, you can find out which of our products is the most suitable for you.
Calculate for yourself what might be your profits on your investment.
Are you interested in investing in mutual funds or looking for further information?