About the Company
We are proud of our work and results. They are a challenge for the future. IAD Investments as the oldest Slovak asset management company has provided financial services in Central European countries since 1991. As part of our European operations, we manage assets in Slovakia and Czech Republic with a total value of more than 1 189 931 117 EUR.
We have built a portfolio of strong products and we offer our clients management of investments in mutual funds, saving programs and individual asset management. Our clients are investors from many European countries. We sell financial products through a network of financial agents and we cooperate with major international financial institutions.
We are a member of SASS - Slovenská asociácia správcovských spoločností (Slovak Association of Asset Management Companies), AKAT ČR - Asociace pro kapitálový trh ČR (Association for Capital Market of the Czech Republic) and AOCP - Asociácia obchodníkov s cennými papiermi (Association of Security Dealers). High quality and professionalism of our fund management has earned numerous awards in prestigious financial product competitions, such as Zlatá minca, Fincentrum & Forbes, Top fond Slovakia and World finance investment management awards.
2 special real estate funds
1 special fund for qualified investors
Association for Capital Market of the Czech Republic
Association of Security Dealers
IAD Investments deposited its individual financial statements as of 31. December 2020 in the register pursuant to Act no. 431/2002 Coll. on accounting as amended (§ 23d para. 5).
IAD Investments deposited its individual financial statements as of 31. December 2019 in the register pursuant to Act no. 431/2002 Coll. on accounting as amended (§ 23d para. 5).
IAD Investments deposited its individual financial statements as of 31. December 2018 in the register pursuant to Act no. 431/2002 Coll. on accounting as amended (§ 23d para. 5).
IAD Investments deposited its individual financial statements as of 31. December 2017 in the register pursuant to Act no. 431/2002 Coll. on accounting as amended (§ 23d para. 5).
IAD Investments deposited its individual financial statements as of 31. December 2016 in the register pursuant to Act no. 431/2002 Coll. on accounting as amended (§ 23d para. 5).
IAD Investments deposited its individual financial statements as of 31. December 2015 in the register pursuant to Act no. 431/2002 Coll. on accounting as amended (§ 23d para. 5).
- A new savings program IAD SPORENIE has been added to our product range. IAD SPORENIE is designed for everyone who wants to save e.g. for retirement or for education of children and it offers a choice of 6 investment strategies according to the level of risk the client is willing to take.
- In November, IAD Investments exceeded the magical 1 billion EUR in asset management.
- In December the mutual fund portfolio went through two planned changes. Due to higher efficiency of mutual funds’ management and similar investment strategies the mutual fund Bond Dynamic merged into 1.PF Slnko and the mutual fund EURO Cash dlhopisový merged into EURO Bond.
- In November the real estate mutual fund Prvý realitný fond expanded its current real estate portfolio with new office building in Bratislava – STEINERKA Business Center.
- Since July an upgraded version of IAD ONLINE is available for clients. The IAD ONLINE service provides insight into clients’ investments and the possibility of one-time transfer or regular transfers of shares.
- In April the real estate fund Prvý realitný fond successfully entered the Hungarian real estate market with the acquisition of the South Base logistics complex in Budapest.
- In 2017 the mutual fund portfolio went through several changes. Due to the higher efficiency of mutual funds' management and similar investment strategies Kapital and Optimal funds merged into the Growth Opportunities fund in September and KD Prosperita fund merged with KD RUSSIA fund in November.
- In January a new special real estate mutual fund Korunový realitný fond was added to our mutual funds portfolio, which allows our shareholders to invest in the Czech koruna.
- IAD Investments Mutual Funds won prestigious awards in financial products competition - Fincentrum & FORBES Investment of the Year 2017. The EURO Cash dlhopisový fund ranked 1st in the Bond Fund category and also became the Investment of the Year 2017.
- In December 2016, two important properties, OC Laugaricio in Trenčín and Twin City A at Mlynské Nivy in Bratislava, were added to the portfolio of Prvý realitný fondu, o.p.f..
- In October, IAD Investments, správ.spol., a.s. celebrated its 25th anniversary and launched a new website.
- In September 2016, National Bank of Slovakia in its decision No. ODT-6972/2016-3 of 18/7/2016, effective from 19/7/2016, approved a merger of mutual funds CREO, o.p.f., IAD Investments, správ. spol., a.s. and Growth Opportunities, o.p.f., IAD Investments, správ. spol., a.s., which took place on 12/9/2016.
- In April, we started active cooperation with the first bank, OTP Banka Slovensko, which started to offer Prvý realitný fond, o.p.f., of IAD Investments to its clients via its branch network.
- In March, the 1. PF Slnko mutual fund paid out dividends to its shareholders again. The dividend amount (gross) was calculated at EUR 0.001603712 per unit. The total dividends paid out in 2016 for 2015 amounted to EUR 122 394.28.
- In September, IAD Investments introduced its new mobile application, IAD MTA. The application allows users to track their assets, view investment appreciation graphs and transaction history in mutual funds managed or distributed by IAD Investments.
- Mutual funds of IAD Investments won several awards for 2015: two in the Zlatá minca competition and on in the Top Fond Slovakia competition, organised by SASS and MAFRA. Our Prvý realitný fond defended its win in the Real Estate Funds category and ZAISTENÝ - IAD depozitné konto placed second in the Monetary and Short-Term Investment Funds category in the Zlatá minca competition.
- IAD took over management of six mutual funds and saving programs from Alico Funds Central Europe.
- A second foreign property, River Garden I office building in Prague, was added to Prvý realitný fond’s portfolio.
- As in the previous years, the funds of IAD Investments won several prestigious awards in various financial competitions.
- In October, mutual funds defended their wins in the Zlatá minca 2013 competition. Prvý realitný fond and Zaistený - IAD depozitné konto were awarded gold and 1. PF Slnko, a bond mutual fund, was awarded silver.
- In October, Prvý realitný fond entered the foreign real estate market. It acquired its first foreign property, a logistic park in Ostrava in the Czech Republic, in its portfolio.
- In May, NBS approved the first special fund for qualified investors: IAD Energy Fund, o.p.f., IAD Investments, správ. spol., a.s.
- In December, Fond krátkodobých investícií (FKI) merged with a fund with a similar investment strategy and focus, Zaistený-IAD depozitné konto (ZDK).
- In October, we won three prestigious awards in the Zlatá minca 2012 competition. Prvý realitný fond won gold in the Real Estate Funds category and IAD depozitné konto won gold in the Monetary and Short-Term Investment Funds category. Bond Dynamic won silver in the Bond Funds category.
- In September, the new CREO mutual fund was launched, first of its kind on the Slovak and Czech market.
- In February, IAD - Protected Equity 1 placed second in the TOP Fond Slovakia 2012 competition in the Best Risk to Performance Ratio, Other Funds category; Bond Dynamic was the best-selling mutual fund in the Bond Funds category.
- Based on TREND’s data published in June 2012, we placed second in the category of domestic asset management companies in terms of net sales.
- Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the company’s establishment.
- Three saving programs launched in summer: PROFIT and TOP LIFE in Slovakia and ZFProfit in the Czech Republic.
- In December, ALLIANZ Asset Management’s funds were acquired. The portfolio was expanded with the acquired company’s funds: Bond Dynamic, o.p.f., Fond krátkodobých investícií, o.p.f., Growth Opportunities, o.p.f., Protected Equity 1, o.p.f., Protected Equity 2, o.p.f.
- Active offering of Prvý realitný fond in the Czech Republic.
- The IAD ONLINE account expanded its functionality with unique active home banking, including standing orders and pay requests. Applies to all funds.
- Acquisition of KD Investments, a Slovenian company.
- Two new funds - KD Prosperita and KD RUSSIA.
- In December, the Sprint, o.p.f. mutual fund merged with the Kapital, o.p.f. fund.
- A change of name to IAD Investments, správ. spol., a.s. in July.
- In February, the Európa, o.p.f. mutual fund merged with the 1. PF Slnko, o.p.f. fund due to identical investment strategy.
- Management of a new fund, Zaistený - IAD Depozitné konto, o.p.f.
- Mid-year expansion of the sales network using branches of OTP Banka Slovensko, a.s.
- In summer, OTP Asset Management, a.s. merged with Investičná a Dôchodková, správ. spol., a.s.
- Takeover of management of the Sprint, o.p.f. and Európa, o.p.f. mutual funds from the original asset manager, OTP Asset Management, a.s.
- At the end of the year, we obtained a licence to manage Prvý realitný fond, š.p.f., the first-ever Slovak real estate investment fund.
- The Financial Market Authority extended our licence with client portfolio management, advisory, custody and unit certificate management.
- As a result of a merger of Sympatia-Pohoda, d.s.s., a.s. with ING, d.s.s., a.s. as at 31/12/2005, IaD became a shareholder of the merged ING, d.s.s., a.s.
- In December, a move of the registered office to new premises at Malý trh 2/A in Bratislava.
- In August, our company as the only asset management company operating on the Slovak market established Sympatia-Pohoda, d.s.s., a.s., a pension fund management company, together with other shareholders.
- As a result of new strategy, the original name AGROINVEST, správ. spol., a.s. was changed to Investičná a Dôchodková, správ. spol., a.s.
- Pro Partners, a financial holding, acquired a 100% share in AGROINVEST, an asset management company, from Poľnobanka, a.s.
- Transformation of the company.
- The 1.PF Slnko fund was transformed from closed-end to open-end mutual fund.
- Establishment of the 1. PF Slnko mutual fund, which the company has managed to this day.
- Poľnobanka, a.s., established an asset management company with its original name AGROINVEST investičná a. s.