The PROFIT 2 saving scheme
The PROFIT 2 saving scheme is a programme of regular investments in Prvý realitný fond. The saving period is only 5 years and the minimum deposit is EUR 20 per month. PROFIT 2 offers our clients a guaranteed return of at least 2.8% p.a.
- Guaranteed return: 2,8 % p. a.
- Underlying asset: Prvý realitný fond
- Saving period (years): 5
- Minimum monthly deposit: EUR 20
- Maximum monthly deposit: EUR 5000
- Periodicity of saving: monthly
- Bank details: ČSOB, a. s.
- Bank account of the fund: IBAN: SK82 7500 0000 0002 5506 1913
- SWIFT: CEKOSKBX
- Variable symbol: Birth number/company ID
- Specific symbol: 20116
In addition to investments in mutual funds, we also offer our clients saving schemes. The PROFIT 2 regular saving scheme appreciates your deposits for five years in Prvý realitný fond. It is ideal for creating a financial reserve.
Advantages of saving with PROFIT 2:
- Guaranteed return of at least 2.8% p.a.
- Easy way to create a financial reserve
- Regular saving with deposits from EUR 20 €
- This type of saving uses the effect of regular investments to appreciate your funds
Simple decision – simple saving
- The saving is for everyone, whether you are a natural or legal person.
- Determine the saving amount to deposit every month on your own or with your financial advisor.
- Complete the Draft PROFIT 2 Saving Agreement, which will be provided by your financial agent.
- We will set up a saving scheme where your monthly deposits will appreciate.
- Throughout the saving period, you will be able to track the development of your savings using secure access to IAD ONLINE. We will send you access data automatically after signing the agreement.
Details necessary to set up a standing order
Payment date: we recommend the 20th day in a month at the latest.
* in accordance with the business terms and conditions of saving schemes, the payment must be credited to the saving scheme’s account by the 25th day in a month.
Your saving account statements
You will receive the first statement after your first monthly deposit has been processed. We will then inform you once a year about the balance of your savings in an annual statement.
All information about fees associated with the saving is provided in the business terms and conditions of the PROFIT 2 product and in the company’s price list. You can find them on our website in the Requests and Documents section, in the General Documents tab.