It is intended for conservative investors.
The fund aims to generate a steady return without major fluctuations.
The recommended investment horizon is at least 3 years.
Daily data: 29. 10. 2020
|Price of 1 unit certificate:||0,0422130000 EUR|
|Equity:||17 841 336,40 EUR|
Performance graph of the mutual fund in EUR
Move the cursor over the curve to show performance of the mutual fund on the relevant date. For a period of over 1 year, the fund’s performance is shown cumulatively.
EURO Bond, o. p. f., IAD Investments, správ. spol., a.s.
To view details of fund performance, use the cursor to select the date range on the graph or enter the exact date range.
For a period of over 1 year, the fund’s performance is shown cumulatively.
Fund performance in EUR, 29. 10. 2020
|YTD||1M||3M||6M||1 year||3 years cumulative / p.a.||5 years cumulative / p.a.||Since inception / p.a.|
|-0,80 %||-0,14 %||1,23 %||7,27 %||-0,56 %||
The fund is intended for:
The fund is suitable for conservative investors who do not wish to be exposed to the exchange rate risk, wish to appreciate their funds in euro for a minimum of three years and prefer a lower steady return without major fluctuations. The fund is a suitable alternative to current accounts and long-term time deposits in EUR.
over 16 596,93 EUR *: individual
* total cumulative investment in our mutual funds
- For conservative investors
- Recommended as an alternative to a term deposit
- The recommended investment horizon is at least 3 years
- Capital protection is preferred to return maximisation
- Conservative Eurobond fund
- Investments only in EUR
- Low market risk
- The fund invests in bonds (government, corporate and mortgage bonds) and money market instruments (bills of exchange, treasury bills)
- The fund also invests in bond mutual funds
Annual and Semi Annual Report
Which product is the best for me?
By answering four simple questions, you can find out which of our products is the most suitable for you.
Calculate for yourself what might be your profits on your investment.
Are you interested in investing in mutual funds or looking for further information?