The mutual fund is suitable for conservative investors.
Investments in the fund are focused on the Czech Republic.
The recommended investment horizon is over 3 years.
Daily data: 6. 8. 2020
|Price of 1 unit certificate:||0,0434430000 EUR|
|Equity:||8 968 057,50 EUR|
Performance graph of the mutual fund in EUR
Move the cursor over the curve to show performance of the mutual fund on the relevant date. For a period of over 1 year, the fund’s performance is shown cumulatively.
Český konzervativní, o. p. f., IAD Investments, správ. spol., a.s.
To view details of fund performance, use the cursor to select the date range on the graph or enter the exact date range.
For a period of over 1 year, the fund’s performance is shown cumulatively.
Fund performance in EUR, 6. 8. 2020
|YTD||1M||3M||6M||1 year||3 years cumulative / p.a.||5 years cumulative / p.a.||Since inception / p.a.|
|-2,21 %||2,25 %||3,99 %||-3,27 %||-0,23 %||
The fund is intended for:
The fund is intended for conservative investors who do not wish to be exposed to the exchange rate risk and wish to appreciate their funds in Czech crowns. We recommend it to investors who expect appreciation above standard bank products in CZK and wish to deposit their funds for three years and more.
- Conservative bond fund with CZK as a reference currency
- For conservative investors
- Recommended investment horizon of over 3 years
- Capital protection is preferred to return maximisation
- Low market risk
- The fund invests in bonds (government, corporate and mortgage bonds) and financial market instruments (bills of exchange, treasury bills) with an emphasis on high rating of the issuer (investment security)
- Investments are made mainly in CZK
- The fund is regionally limited mainly to the Czech Republic, to a lesser extent to the rest of Europe.
Annual and Semi Annual Report
Which product is the best for me?
By answering four simple questions, you can find out which of our products is the most suitable for you.
Calculate for yourself what might be your profits on your investment.
Are you interested in investing in mutual funds or looking for further information?