1. PF Slnko
The oldest mutual fund in Slovakia.
It is intended for conservative investors.
The fund is suitable as an alternative to a term deposit.
The recommended investment horizon is at least 4 years.
Daily data: 20. 9. 2021
|Price of 1 unit certificate:||0,0382200000 EUR|
|Equity:||14 115 066,88 EUR|
Performance graph of the mutual fund in EUR
Move the cursor over the curve to show performance of the mutual fund on the relevant date. For a period of over 1 year, the fund’s performance is shown cumulatively.
1. PF Slnko, o.p.f., IAD Investments, správ. spol., a.s.
To view details of fund performance, use the cursor to select the date range on the graph or enter the exact date range.
For a period of over 1 year, the fund’s performance is shown cumulatively.
Fund performance in EUR, 20. 9. 2021
|YTD||1M||3M||6M||1 year||3 years cumulative / p.a.||5 years cumulative / p.a.||Since inception / p.a.|
|4,24 %||0,55 %||1,67 %||2,62 %||8,24 %||
The fund is intended for:
For whom the fund is intended:
The mutual fund is intended for conservative investors who prefer capital protection to risky maximisation of return on investment. We recommend it to investors who expect appreciation above standard bank products and wish to deposit their funds for four years and more.
over 16 596,93 EUR*: individual
* total cumulative investment in our mutual funds
- For conservative investors
- Recommended as an alternative to a term deposit
- Investment horizon of over 4 years
- Capital protection is preferred to return maximisation
- Conservative Eurobond fund
- Investments largely in EUR
- Low market risk
- The fund invests in bonds (government, corporate and mortgage bonds) and money market instruments (bills of exchange, treasury bills) and bond mutual funds
Annual and Semi Annual Report
Which product is the best for me?
By answering four simple questions, you can find out which of our products is the most suitable for you.
Calculate for yourself what might be your profits on your investment.
Are you interested in investing in mutual funds or looking for further information?