Protected Equity 1
A mixed mutual fund with an excellent performance/risk ratio.
The fund protects the amount of invested capital.
The recommended investment horizon is over 2 years.
Daily data: 23. 1. 2020
|Price of 1 unit certificate:||0,0385930000 EUR|
|Equity:||1 859 765,95 EUR|
Performance graph of the mutual fund in EUR
Move the cursor over the curve to show performance of the mutual fund on the relevant date. For a period of over 1 year, the fund’s performance is shown cumulatively.
Protected Equity 1, o.p.f., IAD Investments, správ. spol., a.s.
To view details of fund performance, use the cursor to select the date range on the graph or enter the exact date range.
For a period of over 1 year, the fund’s performance is shown cumulatively.
Fund performance in EUR, 23. 1. 2020
|YTD||1M||3M||6M||1 year||3 years cumulative / p.a.||5 years cumulative / p.a.||Since inception / p.a.|
|0,32 %||0,40 %||0,91 %||1,87 %||4,58 %||
The fund is intended for:
The mutual fund is intended for conservative investors investing in euro who wish to participate in the growth of equity markets and protect capital against risky maximisation of return. The recommended investment horizon is at least two years, starting on the first day of the protection period (for detailed information about the protected period, see the Fund Details or the Fund Statute).
over 16 596,93 EUR*: individual
* total cumulative investment in our mutual funds
2% beyond the set period
* The term "Set Period" means the period for which the insurance period is determined. This term is explained in detail in section Fund investment strategy
- Mixed fund where the ratio between the equity and bond components is managed by the Constant Proportion Portfolio Management model
- For moderately conservative investors
- Recommended investment horizon is over 2 years
- The fund’s objective is to participate in the growth of equity markets in a 2-year horizon and ensure that the value of the invested share at the end of the specified period is equal to or higher than the value at the start of the investment period.
- Low market risk
- The fund invests in bonds (government, corporate and mortgage bonds), money market instruments and equity funds traded on the stock exchange that form a risk component
- Investments largely in EUR
- The fund is not regionally or sector limited